Tuesday, September 4, 2007

>:|

hi my names Sophie Mitchell
i go to south fremantle high
SFSHS represent
i live in South freo and work at Boost Juice in fremantle
my main interests are music, football and friends
Music: i listen to rock in general, screamo/emo/punk/aussie or whatever you wannnna call it, i like it all. My ipod is my most prized possesion and i carry it with me everywhere. i'd feel lost with out it :
Football: freo dockers fan bigtime; been a member since they first started when i was three(1994) and always will be. I have the passion :) People wannnna fight with me about football go ahead i hate arrogant afl fans if you dish it out tehn you gotta be able to take it
Friends: mine are the best :)
THE ENDDD.

12 comments:

AJ said...

GO THE EAGLES!!! dont see the dockers in the finals sophie:P
nahh all jokes aside nice blogger aye;)

Dragon Chick said...

hey me names dragon chick/kat but you will know my real name when you look for dragon chick's hide out and dat's me but i mainly reply to kat so hope you r havin' fun at tafe and fun doing the blogging system

hardcore girl said...

hi im vanessa......i hope you are having fun at tafe..............

brock said...

hey hey nice taste in music i like all da same and i love footy ..it would be pretty cool to work at boost juce nice work...

RoBDoG said...

hey sophie
i feel sorry 4 people who can't read properly cause they wouldn't b able 2 read ur writing lol but lukily most people can read! anyways nice choice of music and by da way i'm a west coast fan but i won't go any further anywas nice blog

SaMmi said...

heyy im sam i go to melville i love the dockers to lol

fmclean said...

Hi Sophie
I love my ipod also and could not imagine life without it.
Welcome to the world of blogging I hope you enjoy the next few weeks and continue blogging after we finish the classes.
Frances

Rammstein said...

may all your dreams come true

brock said...

hey i am the one in the stripy jumper lol

Lissa said...

hey kewl blog kep up the good work..cya xox

SaMmi said...

lol it all right but so chicks are a bit wierd lol

SaMmi said...

lol i the one sitting across from you i the one in the middle lol